Monday 15 April 2013

Crochet Women's Wear Feminine Top

This top is so feminine and beautiful. I found it at this site. I have the patterns and some directions to get you started of how I would tackle this...
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/tanya_belyakova/post230573181/





Ok so this is what I'm thinking... Start off with the circles...

Join them together and then work top and bottom from the circles...this 5 in the pattern means chain 5 I believe...

This shows how to do the bottom of the top.

This is the top of the top...this is the square flower looking row... you only do one row you don't follow the entire pattern below because you only need one row.

Finally the finish of the top of the shirt...The reason the center of the symbol pattern is grey is because it isn't done in this design. you do the chain part on top of the part shown above and then do the top of this pattern to finish.

Finally this is the sleeve decor...


I'm going to have to try this out!...

6 comments:

  1. is there a written pattern for those of us who do not know how to read diagram patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering if there is a written pattern also. I would love to make this Top as it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a written instruction? I have problem following the diagrams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern is written in Russian so use a translator. There's not much to the pattern but charts/diagrams are easy to follow

      Delete
  4. I love it and am going to do.. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete