Monday 15 January 2018

My New Website! Crochelina.com

Crochelina.com

My new website is up for my crochet creations, blog, and vlog! It's taken a while to set up but go check it out I'm quite proud of it!



I'm so grateful for all my followers and viewers for this Crochetpedia website and I will still be adding random resources here as I focus on0 different types of crochet for my current crochet collection! The purpose of my new website is to give a platform for my video tutorials tips and tricks as well as a place to blog and share my patterns and creativity that is all mine!

It is a lot easier and faster to relink and share other peoples work so bare with me and my pace. I will try to get new videos/patterns out weekly!

I hope you will check out my new website and give me feedback as it grows!

No comments:

Post a Comment